Friday, February 17, 2012

I am officially an old lady!

Well, I can pull out my white hairs as much as I want, but I am officially old now! I just was diagnosed with phase 2 osteoarthritis in my thoracic area of my spine. After 12 years of pain, hooray! for a chiropractor that finally took an x-ray and figured out what was really going on! I feel very blessed to be able to fix this problem before it becomes permanent. I have had two adjustments already and can already feel a big difference. Although, it will take approximately 4-6 months to get the joints working like they should, and then conditioning to strengthen the muscles correctly. So, I'm looking at about a year of therapy and then continued maintenance for the rest of my life. I am really excited to feel what it's like to have a normal back again!

This is what's going on in my back:

1 comment:

  1. YIKES. well i'm glad it's going to get fixed, you've been talking about back pain for years!!!

    ReplyDelete