Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our New Home




Thanks to our good friends, who very sadly had to move away, we were able to rent their home and stay in our same neighborhood! We are loving having our own home again. It's strange to think how grateful I am now for the little things I used to take for granted--like the quiet, the not having to worry about my kids making messes and eating other people's food feelings, and I'm even grateful for having my very own weeds to pull! I am also very grateful for being able to stay near (3 doors down) to Michelle and Kalani. Michelle and I have grown somewhat inseparable and it is very nice to have her so close so we can still do our crazy projects, have do-nothing days, and make impulsive trips to Ikea or the Lobby. We have been very busy painting and organizing and making this house into a home. Here are some picts so far!

2 comments:

  1. it's about time you posted pictures!!! i've been waiting to see them since the beginning of the month, woman! i love it, love the new color of that thing you used to put the tv in...i forgot what it's called. anyway, like i was saying, i love it! &i love you! miss you, can't wait to see you again, and hopefully you'll let us idahoans visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the mint green book shelves too!! I want pants in that exact color!!! and time for your sisters to come down and have a house warming party party!!!

    ReplyDelete