Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day!

We had a fun Valentine's Day party on Monday.

We made treats...

we made valentines for our friends...


and we made heart pizzas for lunch!

Here is Michelle's famous "pink feast". We dined on heart-shaped meat loaf, pink mashed potatoes, pink rolls, cherry punch, and heart-shaped jello jigglers.

For Valentine's Day, Brian made me a dvd of some of our best times as a family. It was really sweet. His biggest challenge was getting me out of the house long enough so he could finish it. He also texted me a sweet message every hour while he was at work.

I snuck into his office while he was in a meeting and hid hearts all over and left him some treats. Then, I gave him my real gift...20 pre-planned, mostly pre-paid dates for this year. (I was more excited for this than him, though, since I only let him open the first date). I know what's coming up, and I can't wait! If you want to do this, I got amazing date ideas for this from here and here!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, for fun!! Those treats and pizza had my mouth watering first of all. and second of all, youare such a fun mom doing all these activities and projects with your kids! I love seeing what you've been up to-we need to chat sometime! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo fun!!!!! Can I be invited over for the next holiday!?

    ReplyDelete