Thursday, August 19, 2010

I spent most of the day transferring video from our camera onto the computer. We are one year late now getting Misty and Garrett and Mike and Christen's wedding videos done. (Sorry guys). Also, I went through all of my photos and calculated that I am almost 6 years behind in my scrapbooking! Ahhh! How will I ever catch up? I have four years worth of pictures that still need to be printed. This is starting to sound like a nightmarish story problem. (If Emily does 2 scrapbook pages a day, how long will it take her to catch up on her scrapbooking? A: Like 52 years!)

It was so wonderful to look at all those pictures and remember the last 10 years in a day. So many fun times. I swear my kids are cuter and funnier now looking back. Now that I'm not psycho crazy woman anymore. (Well, at least not as much).

Riley made dinner tonight. (Canned chicken noodle soup and rolls). He was very excited when we all had a picnic on the living room floor and said "1,2,3, THANK YOU RILEY!!!"

Yesterday the kids all made forts outside. They formed little gangs and tried to outdo the other kids' forts. It was a royal mess. They used pretty much everything in the garage and some stuff from the house. It rained in the afternoon, so they threw everything into the garage and then tried to set it all back up again. It took Brian and the kids about an hour to put everything away. I sat inside and worked on my hair clips :)

I did go grocery shopping yesterday though, so I wasn't a total bum. Although, I ran out of budget money and couldn't get ice cream. I don't know if there really is a point to life without ice cream. (Even if it is Western Family). Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. First off, let me say how awesome I think it is that you are blogging more often!!! I love hearing about all your adventures and the cute things your kiddos do. You guys are so much fun. And I totally agree with your thoughts in your 'Thoughts' post on raising children, but if it's worth anything I think you are a wonderful mom and I can tell your kids just adore you. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete